KeyToEdenStudios
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kick-off to the introductions (Well not really.)

Go down

Kick-off to the introductions (Well not really.) Empty Kick-off to the introductions (Well not really.)

Post  xoPaperHeartsxo Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:09 pm

My second time writing this. :l
Hello everybody! I know a few of you here but some I don't, so might as well introduce myself. I'm so glad this studio started and I have a feeling our first MEP is going to be great. Wink and the future ones to come~
Anyways, on with the introduction! :3
My name is Erin and I'm 14 years old. I've seem to have acquired the nickname "Erie Fairie" a few months back, but you can call me whatever. ^_^ I've been editing a little over a year now, though it's seemed like so much more than that! O_O I like editing to fast-paced music, mostly. All the quick beats are fun to hit with creative effects (when they come to mind) and transitions. Though, I too like editing to slower songs occasionally. I love emotional videos and have always wished to pull them off myself, so it's something I've been practicing at. They're just such beautiful videos, I can never seem to pull it off right. <3
I'm so exhausted from being out all day today, and can't think of anything else to say about myself.
So. Just. Welcome everybody! Nice to meet you all! C:
xoPaperHeartsxo
xoPaperHeartsxo
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/xoPaperHeartsxo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum